Salty Sams ~ $1.50/ft
Pink Shell ~ $2.00/ft
Moss Marine ~ $1.99/ft
Just mention CMCS & Summerset Regatta to get reduced rates at Salty Sam’s and Pink Shell. We encourage you to book early!
Sail the Tradition:
When: Friday, October 4th at 1830
Sponsors: Bonita Bill’s Waterfront Cafe, Little Caesars Pizza and Gulf Marine Ways & Supply
Where: Bonita Bill’s Waterfront Cafe, 702 Fisherman’s Wharf, San Carlos Island, FL
Details: Complimentary beer, soft drinks and pizza. All participants are welcome.
When: Saturday, October 5th, at 1800 hrs
Sponsors: Nauti Parrot, Trico Shrimp and Erickson & Jenson
Where: Nauti Parrot Dock Bar, 19001 San Carlos Blvd, Fort Myers Beach,FL
Details: Complimentary Beer and Hors d’oeuvres. Cash Bar. Post-Race party begins at 1800 hrs. Cocktail party tickets required. Tickets may be obtained here –> Participant Purchases, or may be purchased at the door for $5.00/person. Cocktail Party tickets will be collected at the door.
When: Sunday, October 6th, first warning at 0930 hrs
Sponsor: Marine Trading Post
Where: in the Gulf of Mexico off of Fort Myers Beach in the vicinity of San Carlos Light
Detail: optional for boats registered as Summerset Cruisers; some people call this a “day sail with a bunch of your cruising friends”.
What: Dinner and Awards Ceremony
When: Sunday, October 6th, cash bar opens at 1730 hrs
Sponsors: Scanlon Auto Group, SW Florida Marine Industry Association & Waterstone Financial
Where: Parrot Key, 2500 Main St, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931 (located just East of Salty Sam’s Marina)
- $25 per person
- Cash Bar will be open at 1730 hrs
- Buffet dinner will be served at approximately 1915 hrs
- Awards will be presented after dinner (approximately 2000 hrs)
- Appropriate casual dinner attire required
- No dinner reservations accepted after October 4th
- Dinner wristbands are required to dine, and must be ordered in advance
- Wristbands will be sold at the Friday skippers meeting, BUT NOT at the Saturday cocktail party, or at the door Sunday
- Raffle Prize winners, racer and cruiser awards, and the “Fort Gorda” Cup will be presented