Cruisers have historically been a big part of the Summerset experience.
Those wishing to cruise to Fort Myers Beach are warmly welcomed and encouraged to join in the festivities by entering as Summerset Cruisers. Summerset offers a great opportunity for cruising and racing sailors to get together for a great weekend. A special Sunday cruisers race has been planned. Or, as many have called it “a pleasant day-sail where a bunch of cruisers are all going in the same direction”. The event will have it’s own start, and consist of a slightly shorter version of the racers’ Sunday Coastal Distance race.
Here is what you receive for the $50 entry fee:
- a Summerset “goody bag” similar to the bags provided to racers
- a complimentory Summerset t-shirt
- two complimentary tickets to the Saturday cocktail party
- at your option, entry in the Summerset Cruisers’ Race
- a chance to take home a coveted Summerset trophy
To fully register as a “Cruiser” for Summerset 2019 you must:
Complete the form below, then press “Submit”.
You will then be taken to a Payments page where you determine your “Shopping Cart” contents, and press “Check out with PayPal”. (Neither a PayPal account nor PayPal credit card is required. You may use a credit or debit card of your choosing to complete your payment.)
- The “Cruisers” entry fee is $50.
- Friday Skippers’ Meeting sponsored by Bonita Bill’s, Little Caesars Pizza and Gulf Marine Ways & Supply. Complimentary beer, soft drinks, and pizza for Captain and Crew is all included.
- Saturday evening Cocktail Party at the Nauti Parrot, sponsored by the Nauti Parrot, Trico Shrimp and Erickson & Jensen. Two complimentary tickets are included. Additional tickets are $5 each.
- Sunday Awards Banquet is $25 per person (sold separately).